Minnesota 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Minnesota's 240sx owners and car enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MAPerformance, Here to help you!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MAPerformance

MAPerformance, Here to help you! Empty
PostSubject: MAPerformance, Here to help you!   MAPerformance, Here to help you! EmptyThu 24 Feb 2011, 19:17

Hi every body, My name is Harry and I am a member of the MAPerformance sales team. If you are not familiar with us, We are Modern Automotive Performance, A Plymouth Minnesota based performance shop. We Are a full service performance shop, that can get the parts that you need, or the work you need done. From Dyno tuning, Custom fabrication, Porting, Ceramic coating, Engine Machining and building, Performance builds and installs, And Your #1 local parts source. Feel free to contact us with any questions or check out our WEBSITE.

Thanks.

Harry
Back to top Go down
240sxbigtyler

MAPerformance, Here to help you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAPerformance, Here to help you!   MAPerformance, Here to help you! EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011, 20:51

hey i have been meaning to ask you i am a dtown member mainly always on there and i was wondering i want to get a ls1 or best v8 we could come buy for a descent price, swap with a t56 or best 6 speed possible and interested in turboing it or twin turbo or one huge turboo ,how much like could you give me a estimate like this is a legit question and i am going to be coming into some money in about lets say 4 months or alittle more and if we could get this figured out i would be interested in u guys to do all of it
Back to top Go down

MAPerformance, Here to help you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota 240sx :: Forums :: Introductions-
Jump to: