Minnesota 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Minnesota's 240sx owners and car enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the buckets from arizona

Go down 
AuthorMessage
crazy white sileighty

the buckets from arizona Empty
PostSubject: the buckets from arizona   the buckets from arizona EmptyWed 21 Jul 2010, 20:30

the daily grinder.

1989 coupe bought it non running for 200. swapped the blown sohc and auto trans for a good sohc and manual. then over the next 2 years added s14 5 lug and my old volk gtu's. s14 seats and matching silvia front with the working parking beacon. just a month ago the ac lost an oring and the motor started making more noise than normal. so i am preping a low milage hicas dohc for it. since i cant find a non hicas pump, when the motor goes in the car will also get a hicas rear subframe, custom an lines z32 front and rear brakes and ebrake. best daily ever!

the buckets from arizona DSCN0872
the buckets from arizona 013-5
the buckets from arizona Beacon2

the white sileighty

1992 sileighty bought her from the original owner. few facts about her. blacktop sr, 750cc rc injectors working with a disco potato pushing 16psi on e85. bride zeta III with an io port racing 5 point harness, nismo 2 way out of a cedric. tein super drifts and a bee*r exhast. currently she is sitting in the garage on 18x10 and 18x9 satin black work eurolines. saiting for the tempature to go below 140 degrees so i finis =h the front and rear brembos and installing the electronics
the buckets from arizona DSCN0844
the buckets from arizona 051

Back to top Go down

the buckets from arizona
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota 240sx :: Members Ride-
Jump to: