Minnesota 240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for Minnesota's 240sx owners and car enthusiasts.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finaly gettin somethin done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moses

Moses

Finaly gettin somethin done Empty
PostSubject: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 19:36

Well i finally got off my ass yesterday mixed a couple drinkys and went to town getting my sr put together. Im hoping to maybe put it in the car tonight and maybe get on a few test runs up and down the interstate, but i have lots more shit to do before i can start to drive it around.

Pics coming after i get back home from the shop...... bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 21:12

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce afro pirat Cool affraid Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil drunken drunken cheers
Back to top Go down
https://minnesota240sx.forumotion.net
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 00:31

Well after i finally found a way to getting my motor over to the shop it was 11 and i got lazy so nothing done other than the car meeting the engine.... There is always tomorrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyFri 04 Sep 2009, 00:40

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect confused confused confused scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch drunken drunken drunken drunken cat alien
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 15:10

Hopefully dropping it in after work today... we have some thunder storms goin on so i cant rt distracted out on the bike
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 17:26

Dont forget to take some before and after pics, Because i heard ryan does good work on the harnesses so this should be a really clean swap with that front mount setup. You gonna relocate the battery or switch to a half size?
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 20:06

havent decided yet... as of right now im goin to take a jumper box apart and use that...ghetto i know, but it works and fits.. no rush the rest of the year,m just wann aget it running for now and see where it goes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 06:15

what are you doing for an exaust?
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 08:31

Karma wrote:
what are you doing for an exaust?

Open dp, for now. Maybe next spring make one or find one cheap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 11:23

i have a piece that will bolt up to that dp, but it stops right about where the cat would be.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 19:54

does it fill the gap where the cat would go or just short of it... im actualy thinkin of making connect with my stock exhaust but something that will unbolt easily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyFri 11 Sep 2009, 05:21

technically, I have the full exhaust but its cut into 2 pieces. There is a piece that needs to be replaced. It got crimped. its about 5 inch section, but other than that. its 3 in. all the way back with a muffler already welded on and it will bolt up to the dp. I will try and get some pics up soon.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 03:17

Well the motor is in... bolted down and ready to go.. all thats left is wiring, fluids, exhaust, and all the lil random tedious crap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 07:57

about time, and you gotta get bigger pics because that cell phone pic aint cuttin it.
lol! looks good though. red and green FTW.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 14:52

Yeah i have a few pics that i took on my phone but have no idea how to get them on the computer
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 15:35

Well, last weekend i got the car home and the front end stripped intirior together, intercooler mounted, but i have to cut for the piping and knotch out the metal bumper a bit yet. I would have had it running using just a pipe from the turbo to the throttle body but ryan accidently used a wrong plug on the harness but that wont be a deal to fix. Crossing fingers the ill be turning the key this weekend.

Im tryin to figure out how to get pics from my phone onto here but havent any idea how to do so....a computer is a big expensive solitare machine in my book
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 15:51

If you email me the pics i will post them for you. minnesota240sx@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyThu 01 Oct 2009, 19:42

Thanks sir cheers Youll have email tonight so everyone can see my ghetto pos!!!
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done EmptyMon 05 Oct 2009, 21:03

Well... after a hard decision its for sale to help perchase a house
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finaly gettin somethin done   Finaly gettin somethin done Empty

Back to top Go down

Finaly gettin somethin done
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Minnesota 240sx :: 240sx Progress/ Build threads-
Jump to: